Top Transformers sites

Top Transformers website and resources as linked to by this Top Transformers blog. If you find a site which you think should be on here then let us know about it.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy review and image gallery now online

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy review and image gallery now online.

I have uploaded my review and image gallery of the Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy figure that I recently picked up whilst in Japan.  I had heard a lot of complaints about the QC on the figure, though I can not say I noticed that many, if any, with mine.  My review covers the issues that I found with the toy as well as the positives.  Overall, I rate him as the 3rd best figure in the series behind Grimlock and Prime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home