Top Transformers sites

Top Transformers website and resources as linked to by this Top Transformers blog. If you find a site which you think should be on here then let us know about it.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Ark Addendum - Carly and Chip

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called The Ark Addendum - Carly and Chip .

As part of his updates to the Disciples of Boltax, Jim Sorenson has added a new entry for The Ark Addendum, Carly and Chip.  Though previously included in The Ark books Jim, via Kjeevahh on behalf of Lexmc, has now been given a new, more complete character sheet of both these characters.

\"I\'ve previously included models for Chip, though the models that I won as a part of the Frieman material were different and, I believe, more finalized than what was published in The Ark.  This is one of those pages that I deeply wish I could go back and insert into The Ark, but alas I suspect that that train has sailed\" Jim himself blogs in reference to the new material­ which you can find here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home