Top Transformers sites

Top Transformers website and resources as linked to by this Top Transformers blog. If you find a site which you think should be on here then let us know about it.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Transformers Prime storyboard artist Bryan Baugh announces his involvement in the line

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called Transformers Prime storyboard artist Bryan Baugh announces his involvement in the line.

Bryan Baugh has updated his DeviantArt page with the announcement that not only will be be at SDCC but that he has been working as a storyboard artist for Transformers-Prime.

\"Since February 2010, I have been working (as a storyboard artist) on a new animation project that has been kept super top secret. But I can now confirm that the show I\'ve been working on all these months is: TRANSFORMERS PRIME. There will be a discussion panel about this show at San Diego Comic Con, on Thursday, July 22nd.

...So there you go... Don\'t ask me any questions about it cause that\'s pretty much all I am allowed to say at this point! If you want to know more about the show - get yourself to SDCC and attend this panel! And before you even ask, no I will not be one of the people onstage at the panel answering questions. As a humble storyboard artist I am just one of the many little cogs in the great big machine. But I\'ll certainly be in the audience and I hope some of you guys will be too.

Later, gang!

-B\"

You can check out more of his work by visiting his Official Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home