Top Transformers sites

Top Transformers website and resources as linked to by this Top Transformers blog. If you find a site which you think should be on here then let us know about it.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Autobot City Concept Art

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called Autobot City Concept Art.

Jim Sorenson posted up an Ark Addendum update containing the first of four pieces making up the concept artwork for Autobot City.

\"Two weeks ago, I posted some unused concept art from the fertile imagination of Floro Dery. I asked if people wanted to see the original notes on it, which would have been unreadable at the size I originally shared it.  The response was fairly positive, so here we go.  I think I\'ll break it into four drawings.  Here\'s the left-hand side.  I hope you enjoy!\"

Visit Jim\'s blog to view the artwork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home