Top Transformers sites

Top Transformers website and resources as linked to by this Top Transformers blog. If you find a site which you think should be on here then let us know about it.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Tony Todd (VA The Fallen) to return in Transformers 3

TransformerToys.co.uk has been updated with a new news story called Tony Todd (VA The Fallen) to return in Transformers 3.

Thanks to ­Den of Geek­ for posting an interview with Tony Todd, voice of The Fallen in which he confirms that he will be back in Transformers 3 - though either just as a look back to the past (as The Fallen) or as a new character.

­ Are you involved in Transformers 3 do you think?
Yes.

Definitely?
You want to quote me? What I was told last month, yes. But that\'s Hollywood!

Is there anything you can tell us about it? It\'s got to be worth a try.
No! There\'s more of it! [Laughs, starts thumping desk and making explosion sound effects]. Something along those lines!

It must be fun to do?
I felt like a big kid. When Michael Bay called me, I\'d worked with him before on The Rock, and he called me and said, \"Tony, I might have something for you.\" I said, \"Okay, you haven\'t called me in ten years!\" He said, \"I\'ve been busy!\" I said, \"I\'ve been busy too Michael, glad we could make our schedules match!\"

So he brings me and he\'s got this enormous computer bank with these half-finished robots, and it looks like a little bit of animation, drawings, black and whites, finished stuff. I can see the joy in him, because he\'s a big kid with a director\'s set. And he\'s got robots, 250 people working for him, and he\'s saying, \"You see this, you see that, you\'re going to take over the world.\" I\'m watching this man showing me, and I\'m like, \" Do you want me to do it like that, or do you want my interpretation of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home